Without a doubt taking my girl to the Taylor Swift Eras Tour was one of my favorite moments of the year, so of course, my first gift guide of the holiday season had to be for my fellow Swifties!
Obviously, you can shop official Taylor Swift merchandise on her website, but I always love to support as many small businesses as possible during the holiday season. So every item in this gift guide is from an Etsy shop!
1. How sweet is this Eras Tour piano ornament?! It makes for such a great keepsake to remember the concert experience.
2. This tote featuring every album as a postage stamp is both adorable and functional. And it’s currently on sale for under $10!
3. This sweatshirt showcasing every album as a book might be the perfect gift for a swiftie who is also a book nerd!
4. For the Folklore fans, how fun is this embroidered Holiday House sweatshirt?! I love that only another Last Great American Legacy fan would pick up what you’re laying down with this one.
5. If anyone in my family is reading this, I would LOVE this embroidered baseball hat!
6. These hand-poured soy wax candles are so fun, and they come in a lot of different Taylor-inspired options.
7. My girl and I both have these slippers, and we love them!
8. Last but not least, this beautiful book of all of Taylor Swift’s lyrics would make for such a special gift! It features an updated, comprehensive volume of lyrics in chronological order, featuring albums Debut, Fearless, Speak Now, Red, 1989, Reputation, Lover, Folklore, Evermore, Midnights, Vault Tracks, and more. There are a few different cover options, but I’m partial to the blue.
I mean, was this really a gift guide or more like my personal wish list? Maybe it’s a little of both. 😉 But I promise the swifties in your life would love to unwrap any of these things!
#Gift #Guide #Favorite #Swiftie